BOOK DIRECTLY lowest price guaranteed!
AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg
Exciting and adventurous‘– that is how our guests describe their family holiday in the health resort of Oberwiesenthal. Situated next to the Fichtelberg, you will hike with the most perfect views, take pleasure in biking trips and ski on one of the many slopes. Enjoy a mix between action and recovery in the family hotel AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg.
Thank you for your trust and your loyalty in AHORN Hotels & Resorts, the real tourist holiday hotel group in the new federal states. For the sake of health and safety, it is now time to have special rights and to protect you as our guests, our employees and all fellow human beings.
The temporary closure of the hotel by the resolutions of the federal states serves the safety and health of our guests and employees. The amended Infection Protection Act, which binds the measures of infection protection and thus the ban on accommodation to the incidences of the districts, means that we are currently unable to grant stays with us until May 23rd, 2021 and thus guests cannot arrive until May 23rd, 2021 .
Your well-being is our top priority. We very much regret that the situation is associated with many unannouncing issues for all guests.
We kindly ask guests who have questions about a previously booked stay at our hotel to contact the reservations department of the booked hotel. The contact details for the reservations department can be found under "Contact" on our website. If you booked your stay through a travel agency or other travel agent such as Booking.com or Expedia, please contact these companies. You will always find the latest information on this on our website.
We ask for your understanding in these extraordinary times. We are already looking forward to welcoming you again next year. Stay healthy!
Yours, Michael Bob
Owner / CEO
AHORN Hotels & Resorts
Browse through our picture gallery
Experience the hotel in an interactive 360 degree view.
Compare this hotel to our other hotels.
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Free WIFI
- Entertainment, hotel cinema
- Versatile leisure program
- Indoor and seasonal outdoor pool
- Work out in the hotel gym
- Stay 10 nights - get 11th night for free
- Always the best price
- Book now, mostly pay on arrival
- Up to 10% early bird discount
- Exclusive offers
- Always on the safe side
- Stay in the middle of nature
- Unique view on the Fichtelberg
- Travel by car
- Cheap gasoline price
- Flexible booking guidelines with free cancellation
- Cancellation insurance
- Handicapped friendly hotel
- 444 rooms in different categories
- Non smoking rooms
- Jan. until Feb.: Check in from 4 p.m.
- March until Dec.: Check in until 3 p.m.
- All year round: Check out until 11 a.m.
- Parking spaces for a fee
- EUR 7 - 11 per car per night
- Charging station for electric cars
- WiFi troughout the hotel
- Usable free of charge
- 1 child in the parents' room:
Up to 5 years free of cahrge, up to 12 years up to 50%
- 2 to 3 children in an extra room:
Up to 12 years up to 50%
- Solo travelers with a child
Up to 12 years up to 50%
- Dogs on request
- From EUR 15 per day
- Not allowed in the restaurants
- YOKI AHORN kids world
- Children's playgrpund inside and outside
- Cinema, soccer field, seasonal petting zoo
- Indoor pool with children's pool
- YOKI AHORN children buffet
- Diverse half board buffet
- AZado steak restaurant
- Mountain hut "Pistenblick"
- 2 bars
- Leisure activities inside the hotel
- Curling rink, Archery and minigolf
- Nordic Walking and Hiking
- Big indoor pool
- Modern gym
- Sauna with chillout room
- Various of massages
- Cross-country skiing
- Ski slope directly at the hotel
- Ice skating and winter hiking
- Ski passes, ski rental in the hotel
- Night skiing and sledding
Located on top of the highest city of Germany, AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg offers the best starting point for a vitalising winter holiday. Between the Fichtelberg and the Keilberg, only 5 minutes from the Czech border, the 3 star superior hotel offers the perfect location for skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer. The slopes for downhill skiing is located directly next to the hotel.
Do you know our mascot YOKI AHORN, a small Indian boy from the famous tribe of the Apaches horns?
With YOKI AHORN our small guests experience a lot of fun and action in the YOKI AHORN Play World at AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg. An extensive children’s entertainment program and the Active Team guarantee laughter and excitement for everyone.