AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg
"Exciting and adventurous‘– that is how our guests describe their family holiday in the health resort of Oberwiesenthal. Situated next to the Fichtelberg, you will hike with the most perfect views, take pleasure in biking trips and ski on one of the many slopes. Enjoy a mix between action and recovery in the family hotel AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg."
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Free WIFI
- Entertainment, hotel cinema
- Versatile leisure program
- Indoor and seasonal outdoor pool
- Work out in the hotel gym
Direct booking benefits
- Stay 10 nights - get 11th night for free
- Always the best price
- Book now, mostly pay on arrival
- Up to 10% early bird discount
- Exclusive offers
- Always on the safe side
Many reasons for your vacation at Fichtelberg
- Stay in the middle of nature
- Unique view on the Fichtelberg
- Travel by car
- Cheap gasoline price
- Flexible booking guidelines with free cancellation
- Cancellation insurance
For the sake of health and safety, it is now important to be particularly careful and to protect you as our guests, our employees and all other people. All AHORN Hotels & Resorts will of course meet all the requirements for a safe stay, as required by the local authorities. We are obliged to ensure these precautionary measures and we kindly ask you to follow them as well. At check-in we measure your temperature contactless for security.
The fact that the risk areas outside Germany change daily and the number of infections abroad are increasing rapidly, applies to all AHORN Hotels & Resorts that arriving guests from abroad must show a negative corona test at check-in that is not older than 48 hours and ask for your understanding at this point. If you cannot submit a negative test, the contractually stipulated cancellation conditions apply in the event of cancellation.
We urgently point out that mouth / nose protection must be worn in all public facilities of the hotel, except in the restaurant when eating. If you are exempt from wearing mouth and nose protection by a certificate, we ask you to wear a mouth and nose protection to protect all guests and employees, as otherwise we unfortunately cannot accommodate you in the hotel.
- Handicapped friendly hotel
- 444 rooms in different categories
- Non smokin rooms
Check in & check out
- Jan. until Feb.: Check in from 4 p.m.
- March until Dec.: Check in until 3 p.m.
- All year round: Check out until 11 a.m.
- Parking spaces for a fee
- EUR 7 - 11 per car per night
- Charging station for electric cars
- WiFi troughout the hotel
- Usable free of charge
- 1 child in the parents' room:
Up to 5 years free of cahrge, up to 12 years up to 50%
- 2 to 3 children in an extra room:
Up to 12 years up to 50%
- Solo travelers with a child
Up to 12 years up to 50%
- Dogs on request
- From EUR 15 per day
- Not allowed in the restaurants
- YOKI AHORN kids world
- Children's playgrpund inside and outside
- Cinema, soccer field, seasonal petting zoo
- Indoor pool with children's pool
- YOKI AHORN children buffet
- Big indoor pool
- Modern gym
- Sauna with chillout room
- Various of massages
- Cross-country skiing
- Ski slope directly at the hotel
- Ice skating and winter hiking
- Ski passes, ski rental in the hotel
- Night skiing and sledding
Located on top of the highest city of Germany, AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg offers the best starting point for a vitalising winter holiday. Between the Fichtelberg and the Keilberg, only 5 minutes from the Czech border, the 3 star superior hotel offers the perfect location for skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer. The slopes for downhill skiing is located directly next to the hotel.
Do you know our mascot YOKI AHORN, a small Indian boy from the famous tribe of the Apaches horns?
With YOKI AHORN our small guests experience a lot of fun and action in the YOKI AHORN Play World at AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg. An extensive children’s entertainment program and the Active Team guarantee laughter and excitement for everyone.