thank you for your trust and loyalty in AHORN Hotels & Resorts, the largest leisure hotel group in the new federal states of Germany. For everybody’s health and safety, it is at moment necessary to be particularly careful and to protect you as our guests, employees and all other people.
The temporary closure of the hotel business of our AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg due to the general decree of the Saxon State Ministry for Social Affairs and Social Cohesion on the basis of Section 28 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Infection Protection Act (IfSG) Az 15-5422 / 5 of March 18, 2020 is an indispensable Measure with which we contribute to the safety and health of our guests and employees. This official order means that we can no longer guarantee stays in our AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg from March 20, 2020.
Your well-being is our top priority, that’s why we will immediately complied with the state government's decision on March 20, 2020. We are very sorry that this is associated with many inconveniences for all our guests. We would have loved to welcome you over the next few weeks in our hotel.
Guests who have already booked their stay in our hotel, please kindly contact the reservation team via +49 37348-17830 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already paid a deposit for the period March 20, 2020 to April 30, 2020, we will be happy to issue you a voucher for a later redemption upon request. Our reservation team will be there for you from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you have booked your stay through a tour operator or any other external travel agent such as Booking.com or Expedia, please contact these companies.
Our hotel is expected to be closed until April 30th, 2020. We hope that as soon as the situation calms down, we can continue our business as usual and be your good host. We will inform you as soon as there are any reliable news.
Thank you for your understanding and mutual support as well as solidarity - in good times and especially in these challenging times.
Stay healthy and see you soon!
Owner and CEO
AHORN Hotels & Resorts
Holidays in the fascinating region of Oberwiesenthal provide a great choice of indoor and outdoor activities for everyone! Guests of AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg enjoy a large variety of leisure activities and wellness offers.
The in-house Active team provides different sports animation and active relaxation. Especially for families the hotel offers the perfect program for diversified holidays.
Enjoy an active holiday in the Ore Mountains.
- Different hiking opportunities around the Fichtelberg
- Cycling and mountain bike routes
- Winter sports: Cross-country skiing and sledding
- Nordic Walking routes
- Rummenigge soccer field
- Mini golf course
Feel good at AHORN Hotel Am Fichtelberg
- Indoor pool
- Massages to relax body and mind
- Beauty treatments
- Saunas & heat cabins
Winter sports in Oberwiesenthal
Jump directly from your room on the slopes: Skiing in Oberwiesenthal offers fun & action for everyone!
- Ski slope directly at the hotel
- 70km long network of trails
- Kids ski school: 'YOKI AHORN Schneewelt'
- Après Ski parties at our mountain hut `Pistenblick`
- Midnight Skiing on the Fichtelberg
- Ski rental directly at the hotel
Activities inside the hotel
Great activities regardless of weather conditions.
- Wii game consoles from Nintendo & board games
- Hotel’s own cinema
- Play World indoor
- Massages & beauty treatments
- Modern gym for a good workout
- Indoor pool
YOKI AHORN Play World
AHORN Hotels & Resorts mascot YOKI AHORN welcomes our young guests to various fun activities.
- Miniature golf course with 18 holes
- Rummenigge soccer field, boccia and beach volleyball
- Swimming in the large indoor pool
- Ski school for children directly at the hotel
- Children’s playground & Play World indoor
- Wii-Lounge and hotel’s own movie theatre
- Entertainment program for children during school holidays