AHORN Waldhotel Altenberg
Lucky is, who is living and traveling through the wonderful region of Ore Mountains. In a very special way, wide fields, hills and bright forests are surrounding the health resort of Altenberg. The region is perfect for hiking and biking and of course winter sports. It is time for a very special family holiday in one of the most magical regions in eastern Germany.
Your team from the AHORN Waldhotel Altenberg
Your safety comes first!
We are following the authority’s regulations to reduce transmission of the Corona Virus (Covis-19), which includes a high standard of specific hygiene measures.
Due to the current situation, we kindly ask for your understanding that we are currently unable to offer cosmetics.
Check in & check out
- Check in from 3 p.m.
- Check out until 11 a.m.
- Parking spaces for a fee
- EUR 4 - 14 per car per night at the lower parking lot
- EUR 20 for the garages per car per night
- Charging station for electric cars
- Wifi throughout the hotel
- Usable free of charge
- 1 child in the parents' room
Up to 5 years free of charge, up to 12 years up to 50%
- 2 to 3 children in an extra room:
Up to 12 Jahre up to50%
- Solo travelers with a child:
Up to 12 years up to 50%
- Dogs on request
- From EUR 15 per day
- Not allowed in the restaurant and swimming area of the outdoor pool
- Modern gym
- Sauna with Relaxation room
- Cross-country skiing
- Trails in front of the hotel
- Guided tours
- Ski rental with our partner
AHORN Waldhotel Altenberg is only a stone throw from Dresden. The hotel is situated in the popular hiking and winter sports region in the climatic spa of Altenberg, in the district of Schellerhau. Embedded in the beautiful East Ore Mountains, close to the marvelous region of Saxon Switzerland, the 3 star superior hotel provides exciting activities throughout the whole year.