AHORN Seehotel Templin
AHORN Seehotel Templin with Europe’s biggest façade art, is the perfect place for families and active holiday makers. We are situated directly at the Lübbesee in Brandenburg. You can look forward to various activities and wellness facilities regardless of weather conditions for a relaxing holiday in the Uckermark.
Currently no obligation to provide proof for vaccinated, recovered or negative tested guests
Wearing a medical or FFP-2 mask is recommended. At check-in, we measure your temperature contactless for security.
In addition, we expressly point out that in the course of preventing corona infections in our hotel, possible changes to the corona guidelines can occur at any time. Please inform yourself about this on our website in good time when booking and before your arrival.
Browse through our picture gallery.
Experience the hotel in an interactive 360 degree view.
Compare this hotel to our other hotels.
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Free WIFI
- Entertainment, hotel cinema
- Versatile leisure program
- Indoor and seasonal outdoor pool
- Work out in the hotel gym
- Stay 10 nights - get 11th night for free
- Always the best price
- Book now, mostly pay on arrival
- Up to 10% early bird discount
- Exclusive offers
- Always on the safe side
- Check in from 3 p.m.
- Luggage can be loaded and unloaded at the side entrance of the hotel
- Check out until 11 a.m.
- Parking spaces for a fee
- EUR 8-12 per car per night at the parking lot
- Charging station for electric cars
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- Usable free of charge
- 1 child in the parents' room:
Up to 5 years free of charge, up to 12 years up to 50%
- 2 to 3 children in an extra room:
Up to 12 years up to 50%
- Solo travelers with a child:
Up to 12 years up to 50%
- Dogs on request
- From EUR 15 per day
- Not allowed in the restaurant and swimming area of the outdoor pool
The AHORN Seehotel Templin, Brandenburg’s largest family hotel, is located in the beautiful Uckermark in Templin. The hotel is right on the shore of the Lübbesee and is surrounded by untouched nature. Germany’s capital Berlin is only a stone’s throw away, with 80km. Templin, the pearl of the Uckermark, is the ideal starting point for various hiking and cycling tours.
Do you know our mascot YOKI AHORN, a small Indian boy from the tribe of the Apaches horns?
With YOKI AHORN our young guests can experience a lot of fun and action in the YOKI AHORN Play World at AHORN Seehotel Templin. A diverse children’s entertainment program and the Active Team guarantee laughter and excitement for everyone. Your children have a lot of fun, while you have more time together as a couple to explore the wide range of indoor and outdoor activities.